Users report the new version cannot start with error message
"libintl-8.dll was not found". The issue is caused by my new setup
compiling environment. "libintl" is a library in gettext. My compiled
dll's name is different from the name which is intl.dll in
By the way, the fix for .gqview directory is also in.
for the inconvenience. If you downloaded the previous 184.108.40.206 and
cannot run, please download it again from the same place.
GQview-win 220.127.116.11 Released
I am back. In the middle of this year, the hard disk of my old laptop
was broken and I lost most document and environment. After that, I was
busy. Untill last week, I have time to set up the building and
debugging environment in the new hard disk. I am afraid the time for
this project will be less. However, gqview-win is still alive.
Re-release GQview-win 18.104.22.168
- A windows look package is added. It has MS
windows syle and suit to the user get used to the windows UI style.
- Adjust the configuration file to make it
easier to use, especially for first time user.
GQview-win 22.214.171.124 Released
- Fixed file name and path display issue. Now
name and path can be displayed according to the windows codepage. This
feature is important for the non-English users.
- The executable file gqview-win has the icon.
- When gqview-win running, the icon can be
displayed in wondows frame. Also when window minized, the icon will be
on the task bar.
GQView-win 126.96.36.199 and 188.8.131.52
- GQview-win 184.108.40.206 is the final release
stable GQview 2.0.1 in spite of the print and remote functions are
still disabled. Any fixes can go into 2.1.1 porting, if possible.
220.127.116.11 released. The most important and amazing feature is Pan View.
Press Ctrl+J to invoke it. Enjoy!
GQview-win 18.104.22.168 Released
The print and remote functions are still bad. Hope someone can help.
- Fixed help browser. Using IE to open the
- Fixed Release notes, Credits in about menu.
- Added the help and README files into the
GQview-win 22.214.171.124 Released
- Fixed thumbnails cache issue
- Remove the dependence on HOME environment
GQview-win first stable version 126.96.36.199 Released.
GQview-win beta 0.0.1 released.
GQview for Win32 project is established.